Our Auto Repair Guarantee
Protection And Confidence!
Our Auto Repair Guarantee – Exceeding Expectations
“At D&R Autoworks, we surpass the industry standard 12-month / 12,000 mile Warranty and provide almost all of our repairs with a 24-month / 24,000 mile Nationwide Warranty.”
North America Nationwide Warranty
In survey after survey, one of the most important things a customer wants from his or her professional installer is a warranty…in writing. D&R Autoworks offers a 24 month / 24,000 mile Nationwide Warranty on almost every repair and service. Along with our warranty we include Complimentary Roadside Assistance, including Towing, Jump starts, Lock out assistance, Fluid delivery and Flat Tire Changes*. For more information on our Nationwide Warranty, contact us by phone or email. If you are more than 25 miles from our facility and need Warranty assistance you can contact our Warranty Administrator at 855-646-1425.
D&R Autoworks maintenance and repair of our customers is just as important as your vehicle. We believe we have an ethical responsibility to provide you with all of the information needed to make an educated decision when it comes to maintaining your vehicle. Our service advisors are fully committed to taking the necessary time to ensure you have a full understanding of the current and future maintenance of your vehicle.
- Provide the highest quality service possible.
- Adopt and follow accepted industry standards of service, training and certification.
- Commit to a lifelong pursuit of education, dedicated to improving our technical and managerial knowledge and skills, as well as those of my employees.
- Conduct business in a professional and courteous manner with my customers, co-workers and the general public.
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with my customers, providing systems for communication and problem resolution.
- Actively support the profession and the industry, lending my name and efforts to issues of national importance.
- Support the industry at the state and local levels.
- Maintain facilities that are safe, clean and customer-friendly.
- Operate my business with integrity, doing what’s best for the customer, the profession and the industry.
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these are required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep customers informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- Exercise reasonable care for each customer’s property while it’s being serviced.
- Fix the customer’s vehicle right the first time.
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of our profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.